Places of Interest nearby
Location address: Deutschland, Berlin
Number of texts: 1
During the 1920s and 1930s, it was used by the Preußisches Staatstheater Berlin theatre company and, after post-war rebuilding, from 1951 to 1993 the Staatliche Schauspielbühnen Berlin. In 1993, the Berlin Senate decided to close it for financial reasons. It is now rented out for theatre performances and other events, and is used by the Staatsoper Unter den Linden as a second venue.