Places of Interest nearby
Location address: Deutschland, Nürnberg
Number of texts: 1
The Transmitter Nuremberg-Kleinreuth was a broadcasting facility for medium wave at Nuremberg, Bavaria, Germany. It was founded in 1927 in Nuremberg-Kleinreuth at the former Broadcast Street 24, now Sigmund Street 181, in order to supply the northern areas of Bavaria with broadcast programs in the medium-wave band.
Between 1927 and 1935 this plant’s transmission antenna was a t-antenna, which was spun between two 75 meter high freestanding steel framework towers.