Places of Interest nearby
Location address: España, Córdoba
Number of texts: 1
It is one of the twelve churches built in the city after its conquest by King Ferdinand III of Castile (1236), in Gothic-Mudéjar style, although it was completed only in the following centuries, with much renovation added in the meantime. The main portal, in Renaissance style, was added by Hernán Ruiz the Younger in the 16th century. The octagonal tower, with a defensive appearance, was rebuilt during the age of the Catholic Monarchs above an older Islamic minaret.