Places of Interest nearby
Location address: Italia, Arezzo
Number of texts: 1
The church is documented since as early as 1008, and, during the communal period of Arezzo, it was the stronghold of the city’s struggle against its bishops. After the latter built the nearby Cathedral and palace, the church, which had been already rebuilt in the 12th century, was further renovated with the façade and the apse, and the interior was remade in Gothic style (13th century).