Places of Interest nearby
Location address: United States, Lancaster
Number of texts: 1
The Willow Hill Covered Bridge is a covered bridge located off U.S. Route 30 that spans Miller’s Run (which flows into Mill Creek, a tributary of the Conestoga River) in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, United States. It was built in 1962 by Roy Zimmerman as a reconstruction using parts of the Miller’s Farm Covered Bridge, built in 1871 by Elias McMellen, and Good’s Fording Covered Bridge, built in 1855. It crosses Mill Creek and is 93 feet long and 15 feet wide.