Baaldjes Kruis

Culture

BE |

Public | DutchFrenchGerman

Copyright: All rights reserved

Chapel of pilgrimage Baaldjes Kruis was built in 1819 by the last five monks of the abbey. Fully restored in 1984.


Contact:
- Baaldjes Kruis
- J. Van Buggenhoutlaan, 8670 Sint-Idesbald
- Tel: +32 58 53 39 50
- E-Mail: tenduinen@koksijde.be
- Web: www.tenduinen.be

Copyright: All rights reserved

More information

Address

J. Van Buggenhoutlaan
8670 Sint-Idesbald
Belgium

Sponsored links

More about this place of interest

Routes nearby

Related channels

Sponsored links

© 2006-2017 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com