Welcome to my charming gentlemen's house of 1910, built by André Daniels, co-architect of the Thermae Palace Hotel. The building is situated on the "Ostend Ramblas", at a very close walk from the yacht-haven, the station and the shopping-centre. Both sea and beach are approximately at a 5 minutes walk from the house. In the immediate neighbourhood, there is a large, free suburban car park where free bicycles are at your disposal. In the morning, it'll be my pleasure to pamper you you with a substantial breakfast containing a wide selection of daily-fresh products.
Facilities: cot available, internet, discount for children.
- La Passion Interdite
- Graaf De Smet De Naeyerlaan 16, 8400 Oostende
- Tel: +32 473 35 84 01
- GSM: +32 473 35 84 01
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.lapassioninterdite.be
- person/night (2 persons) + breakfast: 35-37 euro
- person/night (single) + breakfast: 60-65 euro
Copyright: All rights reserved
Graaf De Smet De Naeyerlaan 16