Baaldjes Kruis

Place of worship

BE |

Public | DutchFrenchGerman

Copyright: All rights reserved

Chapel of pilgrimage Baaldjes Kruis was built in 1819 by the last five monks of the abbey. Fully restored in 1984.

Copyright: All rights reserved

More information

Address

Jaak Van Buggenhoutlaan
8670 Sint-Idesbald
Belgium

Sponsored links

More about this place of interest

Routes nearby

Related channels

Sponsored links

© 2006-2017 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com