Source: Willem Vandenameele
The pub is named after the footbridge on the opposite side.
The bridge was built in 1926. It replaces a wooden bridge that was there. During the war, the bridge was destroyed in 1941. Frahan's footbridge is the most famous one after the wooden footbridge of The Forest, which was built up every year in the summer, but which was no longer built. The footbridge is one of the most used by hikers because it offers the possibility of shortening the route to Rochehaut by 10 kilometres.
© 2006-2018 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com