The original Newfoundland Hotel, an 8-storey brick structure, was opened in 1926 in St. John's. The hotel was owned and operated by the Newfoundland Hotel Facilities, Ltd. Ownership of the hotel was transferred to the Canadian National Railway hotel division in 1949 following Confederation.
Copyright: Creative Commons 3.0
115 Cavendish Square, A1C 3K2 St. John's, Canada
© 2006-2019 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com