Places of Interest nearby
Number of texts: 1
The A. Murray MacKay Bridge locally known as “the new bridge” is a suspension bridge linking the Halifax Peninsula with Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, and opened on July 10, 1970. It is one of two suspension bridges crossing Halifax Harbour, the other, Angus L. Macdonald Bridge having been completed in 1955. The bridge carries on average 52,000 vehicle crossings per day.