Fort Rouillé or Fort Toronto was a French trading post located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, that was established around 1750 but abandoned in 1759. The fort site is now part of the public lands of Exhibition Place. The fort was built by missionary Father François Xavier Dufaux. It is also the name of a short street, located approximately 1 km (0.62 mi) north of the fort site, that is part of the Dufferin St. streetcar loop.
Copyright: CC 3.0