The village of Colovrex is first mentioned in 1257 as Colovray. In 1855, the municipality of Bellevue separated from the municipality of Collex-Bossy Bellevue was mostly inhabited by urban, Protestant citizens of Geneva, while the farming municipality of Collex-Bossy was mostly Catholic.
Bellevue has an area, as of 2009, of 4.35 square kilometers . Of this area, 1.76 km2 or 40.5% is used for agricultural purposes, while 0.69 km2 or 15.9% is forested. Of the rest of the land, 1.88 km2 or 43.2% is settled and 0.06 km2 or 1.4% is unproductive land.
Copyright: Creative Commons 3.0
Bellevue, Genf, Switzerland
© 2006-2019 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com