Places of Interest nearby
- Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- Centre William Rappard
- European Free Trade Association
- World Intellectual Property Organization
- Palais des Nations
- Geneva International Airport
- Geneva International Centre for Humanitarian Demining
- Banque cantonale de Genève
- Palais Wilson
Location address: Schweiz, Genf
Number of texts: 1
Founded in Geneva in 1796, Lombard Odier & Cie is Geneva’s oldest firm of private bankers and one of the largest in Switzerland and Europe. Lombard Odier has a network of over 20 offices worldwide with 2000 employees and has its principal offices in Geneva and London. It offers its private and institutional clients a wide range of advice related to Wealth Management, Investment Management as well as a broad spectrum of financial products and specialized services.
Lombard Odier has been an independent family business for seven generations and today the firm is led by eight partners.