Cusanusstift

Hospital

DE |

Public | Dutch

Sankt Nikolaus Hospital was built in 1458 by the eminent humanist and Cardinal Nicholas Cusanus in favor of 33 elders. Everyone who stayed here was entitled to a half liter of Moselwein per day. Apparently it had a very positive effect on the life of the residents.

Source: Roger Blondeau, 1993, Mercator van Rupelmonde

Address

Germany

Sponsored links

More about this place of interest

Routes nearby

Related channels

Sponsored links

© 2006-2017 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com