Wikipedia

Wikipedia

HomeRoutesPlaces of interest

This site uses cookies to improve your experience and the quality of our services. By using this site you agree to its use of cookies. More information Hide

Hohe Warte

Sponsored links

Mountain

DE |

Public | German

Source: Benutzer:Roehrensee

Copyright: CC 3.0

The Hohe Warte is a largely forested upland with four striking hills on the southwestern fringe of the Fichtelgebirge mountains located in northern Bavaria, near Bayreuth. Its highest peak is the Hirschberg . About 60% of the ridge lies on the territory of the parish of Bindlach, the other 40% is divided between the town of Bayreuth and the parish of Heinersreuth. A number of lakes and streams have their origin in these hills and are an important source of drinking water for the surrounding settlements.
To the north and east lies the hills are in the parish of Bindlach, in the south in the borough of Bayreuth, in the west on the parish of Heinersreuth.

Source: Wikipedia.org

Copyright: CC 3.0

More information

Address

Bayreuth
Germany

More about this place of interest

Routes nearby

Related channels

Sponsored links

© 2006-2018 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com