Villa Haas is a historical villa in the small city of Sinn, Hesse located at the western edge of the Hörre in Germany . The villa, the park and the surrounding streets "Hansastrasse / Rudolfstrasse" are cultural monuments due to their historical and artistical significance.
The manor house, the outbuildings and the garden are designed by the Herborner architect Ludwig Hofmann , who was in 1892 appointed by Privy Councillor of Commerce Rudolf Haas, owner of the opposite located "Neuhoffnungshütte". He was cofounder of the association of German “Eisenhüttenleute”, called today steel institute VDEh, and member of the renominated Nassau association of natural history. The “Neuhoffnungshütte” with its iron mines had from its Nassautic beginnings until the Second World War a high strategic importance; it was the economic basis for the metallic prosperity of this area. In 1978 Dr. Klaus F. Müller acquired the villa and park as a co-founder of the German and Europe oral implantology; he used parts of the estate for practical laboratory and advanced training.
Copyright: CC 3.0