Orangery Palace

Castle

DE |

Public | DutchFrenchGermanSpanish

Source: ONAR

Copyright: CC 3.0

The Orangery Palace (German: Orangerieschloss) is also known as the New Orangery on the Klausberg, or just the Orangery. It was built by the Romantic on the Throne, Friedrich Wilhelm IV, in his seat of Potsdam, Brandenburg, Germany, from 1851 to 1864.

Source: Wikipedia.org

Copyright: CC 3.0

More information

Address

Potsdam
Germany

Sponsored links

More about this place of interest

Routes nearby

Related channels

Sponsored links

© 2006-2017 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com