Places of Interest nearby
Location address: Deutschland, Schwäbisch Hall
Number of texts: 1
Ludwigsruhe is a hamlet in Hohenlohe. It is a suburb of the town of Langenburg in the district of Schwäbisch Hall, located in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. Until 11 August 1761, the place was called Lindenbronn. Prince Louis of Hohenlohe-Langenburg then changed the name of the hamlet to match the name of the lustschloss he had built there.
The hamlet of Lindenbronn was acquired by the Hohenlohe-Langenburg family in 1556. In the years that followed, they created a 28-acre park to hunt. In 1750, the park was surrounded by a wall.