Places of Interest nearby
Location address: Deutschland, Oldenburg (Oldenburg)
Number of texts: 1
The old Rathaus is the former town hall in the centre of the city of Oldenburg, Lower Saxony, Germany.
In 1635, a Renaissance-style town hall was built on this site by Count Anthony Günther. It was removed in 1886 and the present building was completed in 1888 with elements of the neo-Renaissance and neo-Gothic styles. There is a German restaurant in the basement, the Ratskeller Oldenburg.