Koblenz-Lützel station is the oldest still-operating station in the city of Koblenz in the German state of Rhineland-Palatinate. It was built at the same time as the Koblenz Rhenish station , which was abandoned in 1902 with the opening of the Koblenz Central Station and destroyed in World War II.
The station is located in the Koblenz suburb of Lützel, near the Moselle river and the Moselle railway bridge. It includes a passenger station and a freight yard. There was also a freight wagon repair shop, which is now closed and is now the site of the DB Museum, Koblenz.
Copyright: CC 3.0