Public | German
Aalborghus Castle (Danish: Aalborghus Slot) is a castle in Aalborg, Denmark. It is a half-timbered (bindingsværk) castle built by King Christian III from 1539 to around 1555 initially as a fortification. Soon it became the seat of the king's provincial governors in Northern Jutland, and after the introduction of absolutism, became used by the State County of Northern Jutland for taxes.
Copyright: Creative Commons 3.0
Aalborg, North Jutland, Denmark
© 2006-2018 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com