Søllerød Town Hall (Danish: Søllerød Rådhus), now renamed Rudersdal Town Hall, was built for the former Søllerød Municipality which in 2007 became part of Rudersdal Municipality, combining Søllerød and Birkerød. The building is located in the village of Søllerød some 19 km to the north of Copenhagen's city centre. Designed by Danish architects Arne Jacobsen and Flemming Lassen, it was completed in 1942.
Copyright: Creative Commons 3.0
Capital Region, Denmark
© 2006-2019 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com