Public | Dutch
St. John's Church (Danish: St. Johannes Kirke) is a church located next to Sankt Hans Torv in the heart of the Nørrebro district of Copenhagen, Denmark. Opened in 1861, it was the first church to be built outside the city's old fortification ring when it was decommissioned and new residential neighbourhoods sprung up outside the former city gates.
Copyright: Creative Commons 3.0
Capital Region, Denmark
© 2006-2018 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com