The Church of the Free Port (Danish: Frihavnskirken) is a Church of Denmark parish church in the Østerbro district of Copenhagen, Denmark. It was built in 1905 to designs by Thorvald Jørgensen, best known for his design of Christiansborg Palace, home to the Danish Parliament. It takes its name from the Freeport of Copenhagen which had been established on the coast just east of the church a decade earlier.
Copyright: Creative Commons 3.0
Capital Region, Denmark
© 2006-2019 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com