Ordrupgaard is a state-owned art museum situated near Jægersborg Dyrehave, north of Copenhagen, Denmark. The museum houses one of Northern Europe’s most considerable collections of Danish and French art from the 19th and beginning of the 20th century.
Ordrupgaard was founded 1916–1918 by former Hafnia managing director, titular Councillor of State Wilhelm Hansen and his wife Henny Hansen.
Copyright: Creative Commons 3.0
Capital Region, Denmark
© 2006-2020 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com