The Church of Christ (Danish: Kristkirken) is a Church of Denmark parish church situated on Enghave Plads in the Vesterbro district of Copenhagen, Denmark. Completed in 1900 to the design of Valdemar Koch, who also built several other churches in Copenhagen around that time, it was the first new church to be opened in the fast-growing neighbourhood to relieve the pressure on St. Mathew's. Its style is inspired by Italian Romanseque church architecture.
Copyright: Creative Commons 3.0
Capital Region, Denmark
© 2006-2018 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com