Ploug House (Danish Plougs Gård)) is a listed Neoclassical property on the corner of Højbro Plads and Ved Stranden in central Copenhagen, Denmark. It dates from the building boom which followed after the Copenhagen Fire of 1795 but takes its name after the poet, publisher and politician Carl Ploug who lived there in the 1860s and 1870s and also published his magazine Fædrelandet from the premises.
Copyright: Creative Commons 3.0
Capital Region, Denmark
© 2006-2018 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com