In the cove of the Vau, which straddles the towns of Barru and Niembro, cemetery, next to the neoclassical church of Our Lady of Sorrows (1794) forms a beautiful landscape at high tide. Cove, near the Cape tight, is located ina small natural peninsula that juts into the river separating the two populations, with calm waters and about 42 m wide at the mouth and 120 inside. When there is low tide is dry.
Formerly docked next to the church to board ships sailing lemons, nuts and bacon to take them to different French ports.
Copyright: All rights reserved
Iglesia de Niembro