Places of Interest nearby
Location address: España, Sevilla
Number of texts: 1
The Palace of San Telmo (Spanish: Palacio de San Telmo) is a historical edifice in Seville, southern Spain, now the seat of the presidency of the Andalusian Autonomous Government. Construction of the building began in 1682 outside the walls of the city, on property belonging to the Tribunal of the Holy Office, the institution responsible for the Spanish Inquisition. It was originally constructed as the seat of the Seminary School of the University of Navigators (Colegio Seminario de la Universidad de Mareantes), a school of orphan children of sailors.