Places of Interest nearby
Number of texts: 2
The Abbey of St. Winoc in nearby Wormhout was founded in 685 bij Winok. It was destroyed by the Vikings and the order was relocated here in 1022. During the French Revolution, the abbey of St. Winoc was destroyed (1789), and only parts remain: the marble door and two towers.
Linked themes: History
View on what remains from the abbey.