Château de Lussac is a 30-hectare vineyard located in the village of Lussac, Gironde, in the Lussac-Saint-Emilion Bordeaux's wine appellation. This appellation is one of the so-called satellite appellations of Saint-Émilion.
In the heart of the village, Château de Lussac is easily visible by its distinctive architecture. The main building was built in 1876 by Gascon Montouroy. This vintner and vine grower transmitted the property to his son-in-law, Marquis de Sercey. The property remained in this family until the 1980s when Mr. Olivier Roussel repurchased it and produced wines for about 15 years.
Copyright: CC 3.0