Autodrome de Montlhéry is a motor racing circuit, officially called L’autodrome de Linas-Montlhéry, located south-west of the small town of Montlhéry about thirty kilometres south of Paris.
Industrialist Alexandre Lamblin hired René Jamin to design the 2,548.24 metres oval shaped track for up to 1,000 kg vehicles at 220 km/h . It was initially called Autodrome parisien, and had especially high banking. A road circuit was added in 1925.
Copyright: CC 3.0