The Jardin des Serres d'Auteuil is a botanical garden set within a major greenhouse complex located at the southern edge of the Bois de Boulogne in the 16th arrondissement, with entry at 1 avenue Gordon-Bennett, Paris, France.
The site first served as a botanical garden in 1761 under Louis XV. Today's greenhouses were designed and constructed in 1895-1898 by architect Jean-Camille Formigé . In 1998 they became part of the Jardin botanique de la Ville de Paris.
Copyright: CC 3.0