The National veterinary school of Alfort , is a French public institution of scientific research and higher education in veterinary medicine, located in Maisons-Alfort, Val-de-Marne, close to Paris. It is operated under the supervision of the ministry of Agriculture.
The school was established in 1765 by Claude Bourgelat and moved to its current location in 1766. In 2007, ENVA came close to the University; she was a founding member of the PRES Université Paris-Est ; she became an external school of the university of Paris-Est Créteil Val-de-Marne in January 2012.
Copyright: CC 3.0