Porte de la Chapelle is a station on line 12 of the Paris Métro in the districts of La Chapelle and Goutte d'Or and the 18th arrondissement.
The station opened on 23 August 1916 as part of the extension of the Nord-Sud company's line A from Jules Joffrin. On 27 March 1931 line A became line 12 of the Métro. Porte de la Chapelle was the terminus of line 12 until 18 December 2012, when an extension opened to Front Populaire.
Copyright: CC 3.0