The building complex is located above the village at the end of the 'sentier des Oratoires'. It is closed to the public.
In 1666 the pastor of Saint Didier had a chapel built on a hill for Our Lady of Sainte Garde and a building for reflection. Later they founded the order of the missionaries of Sainte Garde des Champs. The building complex was rebuilt several times including in 1833.
It has also experienced a turbulent history. Forfeited during the revolution and turned into a glass factory. Then a small seminar, an open-air school, a military hospital and now a private complex for seminars.