Source: Wim Willems
Located at the entrance of the village, the oratory was built with the portal of the old chapel Notre Dame des Aumades. In 1840, the inhabitants of the village carried on a man's back, the stones for his consctruction. This ogival edifice, in the shape of an apse, is adorned with a polychrome Christ, the work of the companions of the Tour de France. It is the largest oratory of Provence. Free access.
© 2006-2018 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com