Great Cressingham is a village which lies about 5 miles of Watton, 6 miles south of Swaffham and only 1.5 miles off the A1065 arterial road just north of Hilborough. It is 2.5 miles north west by road from Little Cressingham. In 2007 it had an estimated population of 235, in an area of 9.84 km2 , including Little Cressingham and increasing to 421 at the 2011 Census.
The village school was built in 1840. It was used as a local Authority school until 1992 and was then acquired by Tom and Sally North. They have restored it as closely as possible to how it would have been in Victorian times and now run free historical school days.
Copyright: Creative Commons 3.0
Little Cressingham, Breckland, United Kingdom
© 2006-2020 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com