Ellel is a village and civil parish in the City of Lancaster in the English county of Lancashire. It had a population of 4,895 in 2011, up from 2,521 in 2001 The parish includes the villages of Bay Horse, Galgate and Hampson Green, and part of Dolphinholme.
The disused Church of St Mary was built on Ellel Grange estate in 1873 by W. & G. Audsley. The Anglican parish of Ellel is currently served by St John's Church which has stood in its present form since 1907.
Copyright: Creative Commons 3.0
Ellel, Lancaster, United Kingdom
© 2006-2020 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com