Mayfield Salisbury Church is a member of the Church of Scotland, part of the worldwide family of the Christian Church. It is situated approximately 1.5 miles (2.4 km) south of Edinburgh city centre at the junction of Mayfield Road and West Mayfield. The building was designed by the renowned Scottish architect, Hippolyte Blanc and the main building work took place between 1875 and 1879. It is particularly renowned for the range and quality of its stained glass. An extensive internal renovation of the sanctuary was undertaken in 2009.
Copyright: CC 3.0
City of Edinburgh