They date from 1665. During restoration in 1976 it was found that recycled ships timbers had been used for much of the oak studding and bracing in the buildings, and barrel staves had been used as laths. The oriel window of number 7 is an original feature, whilst the windows of number 8 were replaced during the eighteenth century.
Copyright: CC 3.0
City of Bristol