Caludon Castle School is an academy in Wyken, Coventry, England. The school was founded in 1954 as a boys' comprehensive school, but is now a co-educational 11-18 comprehensive school with a sixth form. In September 2004, the school was designated as a Business and Enterprise College, by the Specialist Schools and Academies Trust. The previous buildings dating from the 1950s were demolished to make way for a new £24 million PFI project resulting in the school being totally rebuilt. The school is situated on a 67-acre (270,000 m2) site.
Copyright: CC 3.0