The Church of St Michael and All Angels, Beckwithshaw, North Yorkshire, England, also known as Beckwithshaw Church, is an Anglican church built and furnished between 1886 and 1887 by William Swinden Barber in the Gothic Revival style as part of the Arts and Crafts movement. The stained glass windows in the same style were added in 1892. The church is not listed as a historic structure, although it is a pristine and unchanged example of an Arts and Crafts church retaining all its original furnishings, apart from one missing statue. The first vicar of this church, from 1887 to 1894, was Charles Farrar Forster.
Copyright: CC 3.0