The Cambridge University Engineering Department (CUED) at the University of Cambridge is one of the largest departments in the university. The main site is situated at Trumpington Street, to the south of Cambridge city centre. The department is the primary centre for engineering teaching and research activities in Cambridge, and is currently headed by Professor Dame Ann Dowling. It was founded in 1875 by James Stuart.
Copyright: CC 3.0