The University Ground was a cricket ground in Barnwell, a suburb in northeast Cambridge, England. The ground was located off Mill Road and served as the University of Cambridge's main ground from 1821 to 1830. It was surrounded on three sides by open countryside and on one side by the New Barnwell Church. Today the ground no longer exists, with the vast majority of it becoming the Mill Road Cemetery in 1847.
Copyright: CC 3.0