St Colman's College (Irish: Coláiste Naomh Colmán, An Iúraigh) is a Roman Catholic school in Newry, Northern Ireland. Now named in honour of St. Colman, it was founded in 1823 as the Dromore Diocesan Seminary by a Father J.S. Keenan. The College stands on Violet Hill, the same 60 acre (243,000 m²) site it has occupied since 1829, adjacent to the Bishop of Dromore's residence.
Copyright: CC 3.0
Newry and Mourne