Loftus Road is a football stadium located in Shepherd's Bush, London. It was originally the home stadium of Shepherd's Bush F.C., but became home to its most famous club for the first time in 1917 when English football team Queens Park Rangers moved in for the first of its three periods at the stadium. In 1981 the ground became the first stadium in British professional football to have an artificial pitch of Omniturf installed, which remained until 1988. The four stands are the Loftus Road End (often shortened to The Loft), Ellerslie Road Stand, South Africa Road Stand and the School End, which is used by away supporters.
Copyright: CC 3.0
Hammersmith and Fulham