The City of Bath Technical School. Its origin can be traced back to an educational establishment founded in the early 19th century. It obtained its official name when Technical schools were formally introduced in Bath between the years 1892-96. Along with many other fledgling schools it was located in a new extension of the Guildhall, Bath, within the ceremonial county of Somerset, England. The school was transformed in the early 20th century, when it was combined with several other institutions, and evolved through various sites and roles until its closure at Brougham Hayes, Lower Oldfield Park in 1973 after being renamed in 1971 as Culverhay School.
Copyright: CC 3.0
Bath and North East Somerset