The Temple of Concord in the ancient city of Rome was a temple dedicated to the Roman goddess Concordia at the western end of the Roman Forum. The temple was vowed in 367 BC by Marcus Furius Camillus but was not actually built until 167 BC. It was destroyed and restored multiple times in its history, and its final restoration, between 7 and 10 AD under the future Roman Emperor Tiberius, is described in Pliny the Elder's Natural History. In approximately 1450 AD the temple was razed and turned into a lime-kiln to recover the marble for building.
Copyright: CC 3.0